AIM
Psycosous

Magic Mentos Magic Mentos

Totally Fucking AMAZING

Yeah so I watched this video atleast 7 times over and over again. I still cant get over how funny it is. Everything's setup so perfectly and it's just so great!

I rarely use my NG account and this is the one movie that actaully had me get a password reminder sent to my email so I can review it. This is better than anything I can do, then again I use my digital camera with video option to record my movies.

The stunts, haha. They were all perfect for the movie and just right for each character. The tackle was great, the dropkick was funny, haha, I've done them a lot. The flip, like, haha, it had me laughing so much. Just outta nowhere he did a backflip. I never expected HIM to do a backflip, haha. He even landed good on his stomach, but then again it's sand, btu that still hurts.

Any chance you have the actual movie file for this? I really need to put this on my iPod, haha.

Rush 2 ++ Rush 2 ++

Just wow, honestly.

This animation is just amazing! I love every bit of it. It would most likely make absolutely no sense to anyone but somehow I don't know how, but it somehow made sense to me.

now I have some inspiration. :D

Demon Clock buys a pie Demon Clock buys a pie

Haha.

That was great. The car was like a mix of 3000GT and Rx-7. Keep it up.

MonsterMunchClock responds:

Will do

The Waiting Room 2 The Waiting Room 2

NIce... But...

It was nice. But there was such a strong accent i couldn't really understand iy. Good job.

Day of Revenge Day of Revenge

SICK!

That was fuckin' awesome!

Nose Head Nose Head

uh...

Yeah, the greatest movie i've ver seen. Pffft.

Anime Clocks car Anime Clocks car

SKYLINE!

You have got to let the clock guy get the Skyline! Or atleast a Supra! I maan seriously, it'd be awesome. Then you could make like a street racing clock thingy.

Wicked Race: Intense Wicked Race: Intense

I love it... and cars!

I loved that shit! I am totally into modified cars. It made me think about making a strete racing animation. I mean, i suck at different ones. When i buy a new hard drive I'll try to make one! My idea is like...custom cars in a streter ace and then cops jsut spill into the streets. Nice work.

Mr-Kools responds:

Thanks man!

William the Demon Killer William the Demon Killer

AMAZING!

This movie was awesome and all around amazing!

Potter Puppet Pals! Potter Puppet Pals!

HAHA!

I loved it! I don't really like Harry Potter though. But this thing was so funny and cute!